5 of the Best: Winter Blazers
If there’s one item of clothing I have come to love in the last year or so, it is the blazer. My winter workday uniform now consists of black skinny jeans, a Uniqlo Heattech top and a blazer. Shopping in the January sales, I plugged a gap in my blazer collection by picking up a navy wool (OK, faux wool) one-button blazer in H&M. It’s great because it’s that bit warmer than your standard jacket and it was a major bargain at €12.95. I got mine at home in Holland but unfortunately it’s not on the H&M UK website. Instead, here are five more winter blazers you might like. Even better, most of them are still on sale.
1. River Island Brown Check Contrast Collar Blazer, £20 (was £40)
2. Topshop Ponte Boyfriend Blazer, £40
3. Zara Velvet Blazer, £59.99 (was £89.99)
4. NW3 Tweed School Boy Blazer, £111 (was £159) from Asos
5. See By Chloe Wool-blend Tweed Blazer, £192.50 (was £385) from Net-a-Porter