1. Fresh breath spray or natural mints. Essential for impromptu meetings, post work catch-ups or just if you have a burrito at lunch. Peppersmith Fresh Mints, £1.38, are made with real mint and contain no artificial flavours, colours, preservatives or aspartame:
Alternatively a quick spritz of Swissdent Extreme Mouth Spray, £7.75, oxidizes bacteria that causes bad breath:
2. Facial Spray. Spritz throughout the day to retain moisture levels and keep make-up looking fresh and dewy. Re-energise with L’Occitane Verbena Sorbet Fresh Mist, £10. The gentle formula intensely refreshes face, body and hair whilst maintaining hydration levels. The mist is infused with a delicate perfume containing summery notes of citrus and mint.
To calm stressed skin keep Dermalogica Ultraclaming mist, £26.50,on your desk or the 50ml travel size in your bag. It soothes aggravated skin; perfect for complexions prone to redness or sensitivity.
3. Concealer. Rather than haul an extensive make-up kit around, stick to minimal must-haves that will take you from grey to groomed. Crème de la Mer The Radiance Concealer SPF25, £45, is a portable compact complete with teeny brush. A luxury complexion fixer which blurs blemishes and dark circles after a long day of screen-staring.
5. Lipbalm. Lanolips Lip Ointment with Colour SPF15 is a richly moisturizing, non-sticky lip balm with ultra-pure grade lanolin and a hint of colour.
6. Eye spray. Optrex Actimist Eye Spray, £12.89 is a quick and hygienic way to relieve dry eyes. Unlike traditional drops, the spray application means you don’t look like you’re crying at your desk, it’s suitable for contact lens wearers and can be used over eye make-up.