If you’re also unable to ‘drop’ about five ‘stacks’ on a ‘Rolly’* – yeah, us too. Hey, a girl can dream right? But, while you’re waiting for your bank balance to catch up with your accessories fantasies, there are some super sweet watches on the high street and online, priced from £20 to £260, that will do the trick. Here, we round up ten women’s watches in a variety of yellow, white and rose gold tones (but none of them real gold, of course) that should help satisfy your chronographical craving.
*Urban Dictionary translation: pay £5000 for a Rolex
1. Mixed Metal RI Bracelet Watch, £20, River Island.
2. Oasis Ladies’ Midi Sports White & Rose Gold Strap Watch £44.99, H Samuel.
3. Guess Ladies Gold Tone Steel Chronograph Watch, £139.50, First Class Watches.
4. Rotary Ladies Les Originales Champagne Dial Two Tone Bracelet Watch, £151.60, Watches2U.
8. Seiko Women’s Crystal Bezel Chronograph Watch, £225, John Lewis.
9. Invicta Women’s Reserve Bolt Stainless Steel Bracelet Watch, $369.25 (around £238), ShopHQ.
10. DKNY Ceramic Ladies Watch, £259, Beaverbrooks.