The One Lovely Blog Award is kind of like a chain letter for blogs. What happens is each blogger who is nominated writes a blog post nominating seven other blogs they love and describing seven facts about themselves. That’s what Bonnie did over here. They then add the logo to their post, thank their nominater (yeah, I’m not sure that’s a word either) and tell the nominees by posting on their blogs.
The origin of the One Lovely Blog Award is a bit hazy, and it’s not actually clear if anyone wins at any point, but since it’s a really nice way to connect with other bloggers and shout out for some of our favourite blogs, we’ve decided to take part too.
But first, a big thank you to Bonnie for her nomination. I took a visit to her blog and it’s great. I’d say aspiring make-up artist Bonnie is about as obsessed with make-up and beauty as our Jo – which is to say, very.
1. The Beauty Habit – all about make up and beauty, written by the lovely Lauren
2. Acid Brights – personal style, shopping and lifestyle features from blogger Emma
3. Dear Abby / Dear Olivia – OK, admittedly, this is 50% written by our very own Olivia, but it’s so darn good I had to include it. They write to each other and their lives and latest buys, and it’s hilarious.
4. What Olivia Did – a different Olivia, this photographer/blogger shares her personal style pics plus music, trends and more.
5. The Londoner – because the envy-inducingly gorgeous and stylish Rosie loves fashion and food in equal measure, just like us!
6. India Rose blog – India blog her own style plus lots of beautiful fashion imagery
7. Tanya Burr – Another beauty favourite of ours is Tanya’s gorgeous blog, full of Make-up tutorials.