1. Pretty in pink: In super shiny salmon pink, this A-line mini will look great with a short sleeved blouse in a contrasting pastel tucked in.
Pink leather-look mini skirt, £25, River Island
2. Goth girl: The skater style of this black patent skirt down plays the bothy vibes. Pair with a grey marl vintage tee and brogues, or ankle strap heels for after dark.
Warehouse black cracked patent skirt, £22.50 (reduced from £45), ASOS
3. Midi mocha: Probably the closest cousin of the catwalk original, the Mircia skirt in mocha gives a near-naked illusion without actually being see-through like the Burberry ones.
Mircia PVC midi skirt, £19.99, Missguided
4. Heavy metal: Go for a double-shot of shine with a metallic vinyl skirt. Keep the look minimal with a Bardot style off the shoulder black top and go easy on the accessories.
Ribbon A-line vinyl skirt, £22, Bank Fashion
5. White out: maxi isn’t an option with vinyl skirts (only floaty fabrics need apply) but this ivory full skirt hits on that sweet spot just below the knee, making it the perfect companion for strappy summer heels and your crop top of choice.
Ivory calf vinyl skirt, £55, Topshop